- All deposits are non-refundable! I do not want anyone who is the slightest bit unsure sending me money! If you are having a hard time deciding, you are not ready!
- All deposit $ (even the $25 reserve deposit) is deducted from your balance, or total cost of your pup.
- To be placed on the reserve list for up coming litter's we accept $25 reserve deposits. This will insure you a top pick. This is only for the list, and before litters are born. After a litter is born I will give you about a week to decide if you want a pup from this litter or you want to wait till next litter. If you want to wait your deposit is placed on the next list. Reasons people sometimes wait: moving, waiting till retirment, want a girl and we have all boys, what ever the reason your deposit money can always go towards a pup with me when the time is right. If you decide you want a pup from the new born litter at that time I require an additional $300 hold deposit.
- A $300 hold deposit is required after a litter is born.
- Picks are made when pups are 4 weeks old. You can always change your pick to any available pup.
- I can hold and care for a pup until it is a good time for your new family member to come home. Pups must be paid in full no later than 7 weeks old even if I am keeping your pup till they are 10 weeks old.
- I accept cash, credit & debit cards for payments can be processed via PayPal
- I also accept checks, however not on pick up day! Checks must be in my posession a full business week before pick up. When writing a check and mailing it, always let me know so I watch for it and make the check payable to me Gail Nash
- My pups are priced when they are born and will depend on the litter size, pups are between $1,100- $1,300 male or female, with limited registration.
Shipping cost is additional and usually cost about $400, I can not give you an exact total until we make plans and book the flight. Shipping cost includes travel crate, health certificate required to fly, micro chipping required by me and my vet when shipping, and of course the airline cost. I typically use Delta. Pups must be at least 8 weeks old.